The Plane Tickets are BOOKED!!!

It's official! I am flying out to Tucson, Arizona to do a wonderful wedding party! I can hardly wait to post and share the style pictures!

The NEW Citrus Twist Pedicure!

It's on the Calendar for June...I'm headed out to Estes Park to do some beautiful updo's! I love my job!!!

About Me

lincoln, Nebraska, United States

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Your hair is a BIG first impression...what is yours SAYING ABOUT YOU???

When is the last time you changed your hairstyle? Can't remember??? Kelsy is a master designer in re-creating a look that is a perfect match for your lifestyle, career, and personality. She will take the time to match color for your skin tone, the perfect cut for your face shape, and create a custom look that makes those stunning eyes pop! A look that makes people say "WOW! YOU LOOK AMAZING!" (when is the last time you heard that?) call Kelsy today to book your custom makeover and walk out a "new" you!

No comments:

Post a Comment